Learning together to aspire and achieve
At Chalkhill Primary School we aim to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment where all children are encouraged to be independent learners and thinkers.
Through quality teaching and high expectations we provide opportunities for our children to access an enriched and creative curriculum.
Our aim for every child is to:
- Be happy, safe, healthy and challenged
- Make good or better progress to reach their potential through the school day as well as extended school activities
- Have opportunities to excel through a diverse, balanced and exciting curriculum
- Develop skills to become lifelong learners taking responsibility for their own learning and developing inquisitive minds
- Be equipped with life skills to succeed in any environment
- Respect themselves and others and have an awareness of environmental issues and how they affect us
- Develop holistically – academically, socially and emotionally
- Work in partnership with parents and the community to provide life experiences
- Develop and maintain a close working partnership with parents in all areas of school life