School Council Representatives
What makes our school a happier place?
Our school council representatives asked their classes ‘What makes our school a happier place?’
School Council Representatives have been elected by our class to:
- Attend meetings and take part in discussions
- Tell our class what we have discussed in meetings
- Share our peers’ views at the meeting
- To be involved in projects that the School Council Run
School Council Representatives vision for the year:
- To set up playground buddies to make sure everyone feels happy at playtime.
- To look after our school environment by gardening.
- To encourage a healthy lifestyle through exercising and healthy eating.
- To raise money for different charities.