Since the school will be closed to the majority of pupils from Monday 23rd March, we have set up learning activites on a range of online platforms; these are a vital tool in order to continue your child’s education. They will be updated frequently by class teachers and should be used daily.
- Purple Mash: tasks will be set regularly by the class teacher, covering many areas of the curriculum. Teachers will comment on your child’s work, and they will be expected to respond to feedback.
- Bug Club: pupils will have access to a range of online books to enjoy stories and improve their reading skills. Comprehension questions can be found by clicking on the bug icon on each page. (School Code: wqch)
- TT Rockstars: a website to practise times tables and improve multiplication skills. Challenges can be set.
- Discovery Education (Espresso): a great website on topics across the curriculum. There are many videos and tasks available on this website.
- Seesaw: range of activities uploaded by class teachers for children to complete
Your child should have a login for the following: