School Council Representatives
What makes our school a happier place?
Our school council representatives asked their classes ‘What makes our school a happier place?’
School Council Representatives have been elected by our class to:
· Attend meetings and take part in discussions
· Tell our class what we have discussed in meetings
· Share our peers’ views at the meeting
· To be involved in projects that the School Council Run
School Council Representatives vision for the year:
1. To set up playground buddies to make sure everyone feels happy at playtime.
2. To look after our school environment by gardening.
3. To encourage a healthy lifestyle through exercising and healthy eating.
4. To raise money for different charities.